Corvette CTS-V Billet Aluminum Manual Belt Tensioner G8 CTSV Z06 LS7 LS1 LS2 LS3
Billet Manual Belt Tensioner
Replaces stock tensioner, allows you to add more tension to the belt than the stock tensioner, & allows for greater range of belt length fitment.
- Has a 1/2" drive hole in the rear of the front bracket to tighten belt.
- OEM length belt can be used
- Compatible with Corvette, CTSV, water pumps (any year)
- Compatible with Corvette (or CTSV/G8/SS) crank pulley (ICT # BAL100)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: belt tensioner w/ pulley and mounting hardware
*** This tensioner needs to match the water pump used in your swap, not the spacing of your crank pulley***
- Example: If using a LS1 water pump with ICT Spacers 551690-71 you will need a tensioner made for the LS1 water pump
|Bullet Point 1
|Keep your belt from throwing during deceleration with this manual belt tensioner
|Bullet Point 2
|Easily adjust the tensioner with a 1/2" drive ratchet
|Bullet Point 3
|Compatible with Corvette, CTSV, SS, or G8 crank pulley
|Bullet Point 4
|Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
|Bullet Point 5
|Includes complete belt tensioner, pulley, and mounting hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.