LS Corvette Alternator Bracket Kit LSX LS1 LS2 LS3 LS7 LS6 LS9 CTS-V
Heavy Duty LS Alternator Bracket Kit
Compatible with: Corvette (any year LS) (or CTSV/G8/SS) crank pulley (ICT # BAL100)
- Includes: alternator bracket, belt tensioner, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Alternator: Suggested part # ICT# ALT300 105 amp (will not fit CTS-V alternators. Corvette or 2010-up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators will require 551905 alternator adapter). Will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage.
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
|Bullet Point 1
|Compatible with Corvette Or CTSV/G8/SS Crank Pulley
|Bullet Point 2
|Made in Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Produced, Billet Aluminum
|Bullet Point 3
|Compatible with: all GM LS series engines
|Bullet Point 4
|Heavy Duty Alternator Bracket Kit
|Bullet Point 5
|Includes: alternator bracket, belt tensioner, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.