LS Truck - Turbo Alternator Relocation Bracket (uses LS1 water pump)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Truck Turbo Alternator Bracket
- Compatible with: 1998-2002 LS1 Camaro (or LS3) water pump (252-846)
- Compatible with: truck/SUV (or LS3/L99 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300)
- Use 105 amp ONLY alternator: Suggested part # ICT# ALT300. (will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010-15 Camaro large bolt pattern alternators)
- Includes: alternator bracket and mounting hardware
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines and will work with factory LS low mount A/C compressors
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)