LS Truck Turbo Alternator Bracket & Belt Tensioner Relocation LSX (uses LS1 WP)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Truck Turbo Alternator Bracket and Belt Tensioner Relocation
- Compatible with: **105 amp ONLY, alternator (ICT# ALT300)
- Compatible with: Truck/SUV (or 2010-15 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300)
- Compatible with: 1998-02 Camaro Water Pump (252-846) with spacers, or 2010-2015 Camaro Water Pump (ICT # WAT302)
- Not compatible with Gen 3 or 4 "truck" water pumps
- Includes: accessory brackets w/ manual tensioner, water pump spacers w/ gaskets and mounting hardware
- Uses 630K6 Belt (63.0")
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- **Will fit alternators from any LS engine except Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro, and high output (145/160amp) alternators. 1998-02 LS1 Camaro alternators must remove plastic ducting on rear.