LS Truck Driver Side Alternator/Power Steering Pump Bracket LQ4 LQ9 L33 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Moves the alternator out & down, and the power steering pump out & up from stock location
- Compatible with Truck/SUV 1999-2014 LS series engines
- Compatible with:
- Truck/SUV (any year) power steering pump & pulley (15909830 & 12604004)
- Truck/SUV (or LS3/L99 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300)
- Truck/SUV (any year) belt tensioner (12609719)
- Truck/SUV (any year, any amperage) alternator (ICT# ALT300)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 1 front & 1 back bracket, 1 idler pulley, and all required mounting hardware