LS to LT1 2014-up Engine Swap Bracket Conversion Motor Mount Adapter Plates
LS to LT Engine Swap Brackets
- Replaces your vehicles GM LS (Gen III / IV) series engine with the newer style LT series direct injection engine
- Compatible with OEM rubber engine mounts or aftermarket polyurethane
- Compatible with all V8 LT Gen V engines
- These plates locate the LT engine in the factory LS bellhousing and crankshaft location
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 adapter plates with bolts
|Manufacturer Part Number||551367|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.