LS - Sanden 7176 SD7 A/C Air Conditioner Compressor Bracket Kit LS1 LS3 AC LSX
Sanden 7176 SD7 A/C Air Conditioner Compressor Bracket - for LS Truck (or LS3 Camaro) Crank Pulley Spacing
Compatible with: GM LS applications using 1999-2013 Silverado or 2010-2015 Camaro crank pulley spacing.
- Heavy-duty bracket system mounts a Sanden 7176 SD7 air compressor near the passenger cylinder head away from frame rails
- Uses a long-throw automatic belt tensioner and high quality idler pulley to integrate seamlessly into the rest of your LS engine accessories and water pump.
- Precision CNC milled billet aluminum bracket to ensure accurate fitment and belt alignment
- Compatible with Sanden 7176 SD7 AC Compressors
- Compatible with: GM LS series engines
- Made in Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Produced, Billet Aluminum
- Includes: belt tensioner, A/C compressor bracket, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
Compatible with: 1070K6 (107.0 inch) belt when used with 105 amp alternator (ICT# ALT300) 1080K6 (108.0 inch) belt with OEM truck accessory bracket 12554030 *This bracket does NOT fit or use the factory LS vehicle a/c compressors Manual belt tensioners are available separately or can be requested instead of the automatic tensioner - Part# 551479
|Manufacturer Part Number||551472-3|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.