LS & LT Engine Block Coolant Water Threaded Drain Plug LS1 LT1 LS2 LS3 LQ4 LSX
LS & LT Series Engine Block Coolant Plug
- This plug is an OEM replacement threaded plug located on the side of the engine block in between cylinders 1 and 3 on LS blocks and next to cylinder 7 on Gen 5 LT blocks.
- Made from high quality brass for corrosion resistance
- Comes with pre-applied with thread sealant.
- Compatible with all GM Gen III, IV, & V, LS and LT series engine blocks
- Includes 1 coolant drain plug
|Manufacturer Part Number||551282|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.