LS / LS1 Billet 3/4" Water Pump Spacer Kit
LS Series Engine Water Pump Spacers, 3/4" thick
These spacers are used to retain truck style accessories (power steering, alternator, etc.) while using a factory LS1 water pump.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Natural aluminum finish as shown, includes bolts, 4 gaskets, 1 steam port plug.
- Includes 1/8" NPT steam port provision in 1 of the spacers
- LS Series Engine Belt Spacing Guide:
- Corvette, G8, & CTSV engines have the tightest belt to block setting (other than FWD vehicles w/ LS4)
- LS1 Camaro belt spacing is 3/4" further outboard
- Truck & Camaro 2010up belt are 3/4" further than LS1 Camaro (1.5" from Corvette)
|Bullet Point 1||Converting your truck water pump to an LS1 car water pump allows for an easier installation of a low profile intake manifold as well as potentially simpler radiator hose routing.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551674|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.