LS GTO (2005-2006) Power Steering Pump Bracket kit LS2 Billet
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS2 GTO Power Steering Pump Bracket kit
- Compatible with: all GM LS series engines
- Compatible with: 1998-02 LS1 Camaro (GTO any year) crank pulley (ICT # BAL200)
- Compatible with: 2005-2006 GTO, G8, SS, Caprice V8 power steering pump (92267876, 92161580) or equivalent & pulley (92218308, 92218309)
- Compatible with OEM reservoir location for 2004-2006 GTO
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes bracket and mounting hardware
- Mounts the power steering pump in factory location (in front of the driver side head)
- Direct Replacement for discontinued 92066673 2005-2006 GTO pump bracket. Necessary if upgrading your 2004 GTO power steering pump (26086859) to 2005-2006 GTO pump (listed above).