LS D581 Square Coil Brackets Set (D514A & D510C coils require spacer kit)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
- Moves D581 coils 1-1/8" down and D514A coils 1-3/8" down, toward center of valve cover, from factory coil locations
- This will fit "D581 / 12558693 Coils"
- Will also fit D510C and D514A coils with optional spacer kit part# 551303 (see photo coil guide)
- Natural finish aluminum as shown
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 2 brackets and mounting hardware as shown
- NOT Compatible with LSA or LS9 valve covers