LS Corvette - Billet Alternator Bracket Low Mount
LS Alternator Bracket
*May require slight grinding on block (see photos) if using a 105 amp alternator (145/160 amp alternators are a direct fit)
- When using an iron block, we highly recommend using our front support bracket to add the 3rd mounting point for the alternator bracket SKU 551921-LS01.
- Compatible with: Corvette (any year LS) (or CTSV/G8/SS) crank pulley (ICT # BAL100)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Includes: alternator bracket and mounting hardware
- Does NOT include pulley (ICT 551528) or rear support brace (can only be used with Camaro belt spacing)
- **Alternator: Suggested part # ICT# ALT300. (will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators without 551905 adapter), Will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage.
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
- Belt Length (550K6)
**This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template 551445 to drill and tap the 2nd M10-1.5mm hole. This hole is in a non-critical part of the block that is away from the cylinder, oil, and water jackets. This bracket only bolts to the front face of the engine block. Compatible with 790K6 (79.0inch) belt while using 105 amp alternator (ICT# ALT3009) and OEM 1998-02 Camaro power steering bracket or ICT 551523-2.
|Bullet Point 1||Compatible with Corvette Or CTSV/G8/SS Crank Pulley|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551667-1|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.