LS Corvette - Billet Alternator Bracket Low Mount
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Alternator Bracket
*May require slight grinding on block (see photos) if using a 105 amp alternator (145/160 amp alternators are a direct fit)
- Compatible with: Corvette (any year LS) (or CTSV/G8/SS) crank pulley (ICT # BAL100)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Includes: alternator bracket and mounting hardware
- Does NOT include pulley (ICT 551529) or rear support brace (can only be used with Camaro belt spacing)
- **Alternator: Suggested part # ICT# ALT300. (will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators without 551905 adapter), Will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage.
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
- Belt Length (550K6)