LS Camaro Low Mount Alternator, Power Steering Pump Brackets LSX LS1 LS6 Billet
LS1 Camaro Alternator and Power Steering Pump Bracket Kit
- Compatible with 1998-02 LS1 Camaro (GTO any year) crank pulley (ICT # BAL200)
- Compatible with 1998-02 LS1 Camaro power steering pump & pulley (ICT # PUM200 & ICT # PUL200)
- Alternator: (ICT# ALT300)(will not fit Corvette/CTSV/G8 or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators), will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage. 145+ alternators do not have the provision for the rear bracket, but can still be used.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: alternator bracket, power steering bracket, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
- **Compatible with: all GM LS series engines
**On "truck" engine blocks with only 1 mounting hole in the block, you will be required to drill a second mounting hole using drill template 551445
Compatible with: 955K6 (95.5 inch) belt with 105 amp alternator and ICT Billet 551472-2 Sanden 7176 A/C kit
987K6 (98.7 inch) belt with 105 amp alternator and ICT Billet 551474-2 Sanden 508 A/C kit
895K6 (89.5 inch) belt with 105 amp alternator and ICT Billet 551495-2 R4 A/C kit
790K6 (79.0 inch) belt with 105 amp alternator and factory belt tensioner
980K6 (98.0 inch) belt with 105 amp alternator and ICT Billet 551585X-2 R4 A/C HD kit
These brackets mounts the power steering pump and alternator in the 98-02 Camaro Z28 Factory Location
LS Camaro Alternator Bracket Low Mount and Power Steering Pump Bracket LSX LS1 LS6 Billet
|Manufacturer Part Number||551669-2|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.