LS Billet Valve Cover Adapter Spacer for Shaft Mount Roller Rockers LS1 LS3 LSX
LS Billet Valve Cover Adapter Spacer for Shaft Mount Roller Rockers
Works with any shaft mount roller rockers and valve covers
- More rocker arm clearance then any other valve cover or adapter on the market!!
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines 1997-2014
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA billet aluminum
- Compatible with RTV sealer against the cylinder head. Install your existing valve cover on top of this adapter
- Includes, 2 valve cover adapter spacers, bolts, spacers, and retainers
- Spacers are 1 1/4 inch thick
|Bullet Point 1||Works with any shaft mount roller rockers and valve covers|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551914|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.