LS Billet Aluminum Rear Main Cover Engine Seal Housing LS1 LS3 LS7
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS Billet Aluminum Rear Main Housing
- Compatible with Gen III and Gen IV GM LS series engines 1997-2014
- Heavy duty billet construction, unlike OEM cast covers
- Compatible with OEM style seal & gasket
- Will not fit LSX blocks
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 1 rear main cover & mounting bolts