Holley 302-20 GM Gen V LT Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Out of stock
Designed for LT Engine Retro-Fit Installations in Classic Car and Truck Chassis Requiring More Oil Pan to Chassis Clearance Around the Front Half of the Oil Pan
Allows for up to 4.00 Crankshaft Stroke
- Can Be Used Anywhere a GM F-Body Oil Pan Can Be Used
- Provides OEM fitment - Oil filter mounting, OEM Engine NVH Suppression, OEM Flange Sealing, Proper Structural Rigidity and OEM Bell-Housing Attachments.
- Traditional High-Quality Cast Aluminum Appearance With Clean Exterior Styling
- Provides Maximum Clearance for Vehicles Where the Steering Linkage is Behind the Engine cross-member
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Oil Cooler Port Provision
- 1/2 NPT port Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Hinge Door Baffles Available
- Complete Kit Includes: Windage Tray, Sump Baffle, OE Style Pick-Up Tube, Sump Port Plug, Oil Filter Stud, Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.
- Does NOT include oil dipstick or dipstick tube.
- Will NOT work with dry sump engines.
- Some factory LT1 applications include an oil temperature sensor. Currently this pan does not have a boss to install that temperature sensor. If the sensor is desired, it will have to be relocated and machining would be required.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle