SBC to LS Engine Swap Bracket Set
Engine Swap Bracket SBC LS Conversion Motor Mount Adjustable Plate LS1 LS3 LQ4
LS Engine Swap / Engine Mount Brackets
These brackets allow a LS series engine to be bolted into a vehicle that originally had a small block chevy engine with your existing mounts (see photos).
- Made with OEM specifications for the best possible fitment into your vehicle
- These plates will move the crankshaft centerline up .17" in the vehicle
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, 3/8" billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 adapter plates, 8 flat head bolts, and 6 flange M10-1.5 bolts (plates are M10 threaded, use the hardware included)
- Natural aluminum finish
- See our other listings for all your LS swap needs. Check out our "Tips and Guides" section on our page
There are 4 positions for maximum adjustment of engine (from .100" forward of OEM bellhousing position [due to bolt interference, OEM location is not possible for any brand of flat style swap plates] ~forward most position shown in photos~, Secondary positions are: .600", 1.86", and 2.36" engine moved forward)
These swap plates will shift the crankshaft centerline up .177" above factory small block location.
At ICT Billet we use GM factory specifications to determine exact mounting locations for the most accurate engine positioning.