LS Truck - Billet Low Mount Alternator Bracket Kit w/ Pulley
LS Truck Billet Alternator Bracket
Compatible with: truck/SUV (or LS3/L99 Camaro) crank pulley (ICT# BAL300)
- *Without power steering, a ribbed idler (not included) will be needed. (551528)
- **Alternator: (ICT# ALT300)(will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators), will fit any other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage. 145+ amp alternators do not have the provision for the rear bracket.
- When using an iron block, we recommend using our front support bracket to add the 3rd mounting point for the alternator bracket SKU 551921-LS01.
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: front & rear bracket, idler pulley, and mounting hardware
- Belt Length (550K6)
*May require slight grinding on block (see photos) if using a 105 amp alternator (145/160 amp alternators are a direct fit)
**This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template 551445 to drill and tap the 2nd M10-1.5mm hole. This hole is in a non-critical part of the block that is away from the cylinder, oil, and water jackets. This bracket only bolts to the front face of the engine block.
This will require a 790K6 (79.0 inch) belt when used with the 551523-3 power steering pump bracket and 105 amp alternator (ICT# ALT300).
|Bullet Point 1
|Compatible With Truck SUV or LS3 L99 Camaro Crank Pulley
|Bullet Point 2
|Made in Wichita, Kansas From Aerospace Grade, USA Produced, Billet Aluminum
|Bullet Point 3
|Includes Front and Rear Bracket Idler Pulley and Mounting Hardware
|Bullet Point 4
|Billet Low Mount Alternator Bracket Kit with Pulley
|Bullet Point 5
|Compatible with any LS Powered Vehicle Alternators with any Amperage
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Download .PDF for Vehicle
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.