BP Automotive - ECM Engine Control Computer 2010-2013 E38 GM LS Gen 4 58X DBW ECU
BP Automotive - ECM Engine Control Computer 2010-2013 E38 GM LS Gen 4 DBW
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
Pre-programmed E38 GM ECM LS Gen 4 Drive-by-Wire
*This PCM is preprogrammed with VATS removed and is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only!
*MAF Sensor - LS3 5 wire (cartridge style sensor)
*DOD(Active Fuel Management) and VVT have been removed from the calibration
2010-2013 Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon. (LS Gen 4 DBW ONLY).
Our LS Swap PCM's are preprogrammed with VATS and emissions already removed to be hassle free when you're ready for that first start-up. This PCM is specific for 2010-2013 5.3 engines with a Drive by Wire (Electronic) Throttle Body.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long lasting weather resistant installation
Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Valve
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- All 8 Injectors with Multec Injector Connectors
- Bank 1 Coil Harness Connector
- Bank 2 Coil Harness Connector
- Knock Sensor Harness Connector
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- 4L60e Transmission
- Speed Sensor
- Bank 1 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Bank 2 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Mass Air Flow
- IAT (Only If using a 3 Wire MAF)
- Crank Position Sensor
- OBD II Port (DLC Port)
- Single Harness Ground
- Single Battery Constant Connection
Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
- Fuel Pump (Required)
- Switched Ignition (Required)
- TCC Brake Switch (Converter Control – Required)
- Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine, MIL, CEL, ETC.)
- Fan 1 Relay Control (Low Speed or Single Control)
- Fan 2 Relay Control (High Speed or Second Fan Control)
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM.