BBC Turnbuckle Alternator / Power Steering Pump Accessory Drive Bracket Kit
BBC Alternator & Power Steering Bracket Kit
Cylinder head must have 3/8 threaded hole for alternator (same as water pump bolt thread)Does NOT include pulleys
- If it has a 7/16 threaded hole, use part number 551663-B0LT
- Compatible with big block chevy engines
- Compatible with long water pump and 36P1435 style power steering pump
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- This kit will work with V-belt (1, 2, or 3 rib pulleys) and Serpentine belt pulleys
- Includes: pump bracket, instructions, and mounting hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number||551493|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.