BBC Alternator Bracket (uses Long Water Pump)
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
BBC Billet Alternator Bracket for Long Water Pump
- Mounts the alternator in front of the passenger side head
- Cylinder head must have 3/8 threaded hole (same as water pump bolt thread)
- Compatible with serpentine and V-belt pulleys
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 brackets, 1 turnbuckle tensioner, and required mounting hardware.
Compatible with 47 inch belt
Shown with ACDelco Alternator part # 335-1093
Compatible with Chevy alternators with 6.56 inch, center to center bolt holes (12si style alternators)