Alternator Wire Harness Extension 36" LS (2 Pin Hi-amp Connector) Relocation
Browse more engine swap LS performance parts harness and wire adapters.
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.
LS 2-Pin Hi-amp Alternator Wire Harness 36" Extension
- Assembled in Wichita, Kansas with USA made OEM grade TXL wire
- Compatible with GM LS series engines with 4 terminal connectors
- Includes: 1pc wire extension harness
- Assembled with OEM tooling, OEM Delphi (connector, lock, seals, and terminals),(uses OEM harness wire colors)
- A must have for aftermarket alternator relocation brackets