96" Resistor Wire Pigtail Convert 12v to Signal LS Gen IV 2 pin Alternator 160A
96" Resistor Wire Pigtail Converts 12v to Signal - LS Gen IV - 2 pin Alternator 160A
Inline resistor reduces 12 volt power to the correct alternator "on" signal voltage when not using an ECM. Must connect the wire to a switched power source.
- Assembled in Wichita, Kansas with USA made OEM grade TXL wire
- Compatible with 160 amp alternators from 1999 and newer GM LS series engines with 2-terminal, flat alternator connector (105 amp LS alternators use part number: WPALT41)
- Includes: 1 pigtail with 72 inches of wire lead
- Assembled using OEM tooling, with OEM Delphi connector and terminals, and USA made, factory color, OEM Grade TXL Wire
- If needing shorter pigtail with no resistor, see part number WPALT40
*note* If measuring voltage output, the voltage will not drop until load is added. Resistor can be checked by ohms
|Manufacturer Part Number||WPALT41|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.