20pcs LS MAF Mass Air Flow Sensor Bung Weld Flange Compatiable With LS3 LS7 VW
Mass Air Flow Mounting Flange
Compatible With LS3,LS7, VW, Coyote, and all GM LT series engines 2014 and newer
- Radius cut on bottom to accept 4" pipe (can be used with 2.5 to 5 inch pipe with more weld)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade 6061-T6, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes 1 weld bung and 2 bolts
- Gen III, IV, and V, engine RPO codes: LS3, LS7, LS9, LSA, LV1, LV3, LT1, LT4, L83, L86
- 15865791, 23262343, 22895480, 23144941, 12576410, 2133134
- Corvette, Z06, Camaro, ZL1, CTS-V, CT6, ATS, Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra
|Bullet Point 1||Compatible with LS3,LS7, VW, and all GM LT series engines 2014 and newer|
|Manufacturer Part Number||551545-X20|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.