1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4" NPT Pipe Testing Tool to 1/4" Air Hose Test Fitting Set
NPT to 1/4" Air Hose, Quick Connect Fitting
- Pressure test your NPT pipe fittings with an air compressor to find leaks before you put your plumbing in service. Spray with soap water to find the air leaks
- Compatible with standard, "industrial style", quick connect air compressor hose connectors
- Includes the following sizes: 1/8-27, 1/4-18, 3/8-18, 1/2-14, 3/4-14 NPT (national pipe taper threads)
- Machined aluminum finish
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 5 fittings
|Manufacturer Part Number||551956-NP-KIT|
|ICT Manufacturer||ICT Billet|
|United States||United States|
WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALUMINUM: Most of the aluminum alloys used today contain some level of lead, usually less than .1%. Lead is known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Most aluminum alloys are physiologically inert in their solid form, and the lead is contained within, however user-generated dust and/or fumes may pose a hazard if inhaled or ingested. Heating beyond a certain temperature may also provide avenues for exposure.
STEEL (steel bolts): Steel is an iron alloy with several metals including Nickel and Chromium. Both Nickel and Chromium are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm, respectfully. This warning applies to stainless steels as well.